From the "downloads" section of these pages you can obtain:
- executable versions of PEST and PEST_HP;
- executable versions of the entire PEST utility support suite;
- documentation for all of these;
Source code for all of these programs can be obtained on request.
Visit the education section of these pages for access to other useful stuff, including:
- downloadable tutorials on how to set up and use PEST;
- videos on decision support modelling in general, and use of PEST in particular;
- videos of a recently-held webinar series on decision-support modelling.
The PEST book provides a comprehensive discussion on the theory and practice of decision-support modeling.
Source code and executable versions of the PEST++ suite can be downloaded from the PEST++ GitHub site.